These terms are subject to change without warning and should be read prior to each order you place with us. Payment to the designer solidifies your acceptance of these terms. Design Coyote reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate services at our discretion. By purchasing a design from Design Coyote, you agree to the following:
01. 50% (rounded up) is due prior to the start of any work. The rest of the payment will be paid after the design is installed. Payment plans can be made under special circumstances. All prices are in US Dollars and paid via PayPal. For pre-made themes in the shop, full payment is required before the design is sent to you.
02. The price quote you receive upon filling out the form is based on the amount of time I estimate it will take to complete, how much detail you are asking for, and what type of platform you are working with. This quote is a rough estimate that may or may not change once the design process starts. If I determine that the price is changing drastically, I will let you know beforehand.
03. Design Coyote does not offer refunds. If, for some reason, you change your mind and do not want a design before it is completed, you will be billed a partial amount for the time and energy put into the design.
04. You, the client, agree that you obtain copyright for and/or permission to use any and all images/fonts/graphics you want me to work with. I will not create a design if the images I receive are copyright or trademarked to some other source. If I unknowingly do so, you, the client, agree to defend, protect, and hold Design Coyote harmless if any claim or suit arises.
05. By using a Design Coyote design, you agree to keep in tact the link/copyright information at the bottom of your blog. You may add to it what you will, but please do not modify the code that is there.
06. Support is offered for a small hourly fee after the design is installed.
07. Pre-made themes and freebie themes are sold as-is and will not be modified for you. If you have a question regarding these themes, please feel free to fill out the contact form and I’ll get back to you. Full support will not be offered for these themes.
08. You, the client, acknowledge that Design Coyote will be given the authorization to your blog/website account in order to complete blog migration, any search engine optimization, design support, or to install your design for you.
09. You, the client, understand that by purchasing any design created by me, Nikki Jeske, does not mean that you have purchased rights to claim, reuse, resell or redistribute any design or its elements. We retain the right to use any design as an example for our portfolio.
By reading these Terms of Service, you, the client, acknowledge that Design Coyote will not held responsible for anything you feel you did not know by not reading said terms. If you have any questions and/or comments about these terms, please fill out the contact form and I will get back to you in a timely manner. Thank you!